- Offers stitching, EDF, color composite, image stacking, image segmentation, video recording and measurement functions
- Conducts measurements for lengths, angles, arcs, areas and etc.
- Gives your computer screens the same field of view as your microscope's eyepiece
- Saves still images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats
- Edit and process microscopy images in a manner similar to PhotoShop
- Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously
The SCCCD camera body, made from tough, alloy, ensures a heavy duty, workhorse solution. The camera is designed with a high quality IR-CUT to protect the camera sensor and block the IR light. No moving parts included. These measures ensure a rugged, robust solution with an increased lifespan when compared to other industrial camera solutions.
Drawing of SCCCD Camera
|A||3-A safety equipment case: L:28cm W:23cm H:15cm (1pcs, 3.9Kg/ box); carton size：L:28.2cm W:16.7cm H:25.5cm|
|B||SCCCD series USB2.0 CCD camera(C-mount)|
|C||CD (Driver & utilities software, Ø12cm)|
|D||High-Speed USB2.0 A male to B male gold-plated connectors cable /2.0m|
|E||Power adaptor: input: AC 100~240V 50Hz/60Hz, output: DC 5V 4.5A|
|G||Calibration kit: TS-M1(X=0.01mm/100Div.)；TS-M2(X,Y=0.01mm/100Div.); TS-M7(X=0.01mm/100Div., 0.10mm/100Div.)|